Friday, February 22, 2008

Harris Teeter

Misty posted that Harris Teeter is having a big sale this weekend and they always double coupons. I also just saw on Hotcouponworld.com that boxed Green Giant vegtables are buy 2 get 1 free. Which means they will ring up 1/3 of the price, there were some coupons for these out a few weeks ago that will double. Also if you buy 5 boxes you will get a coupon for 3.00 off your next shopping trip. This should make some cheap veggies, we dont have a Harris Teeter here but I did this same thing at Bilo last week!!

4 comments:

The bargain blog said...

I meant to put on there they have to be the boxed vegtables to get the 3.00 coupon. I will come out of the catalina machine next to the register!!

The Trone's: James, Misty, and Bella Grace said...

you will come out? i sure hope not! and, what in the world is a catalina machine?

The bargain blog said...

HAHA!! No I meant it will come out, a catalina machine is a little machine that coupons come out of. Its usually right next to the register. That might not help alot, but look and you should see it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I find your blog very interesting. I love Harris Teeter . Harris Teeter is a chain of food markets. The company provides online shopping as well; it is possible through Harris Teeter Express Lane. People can easily order online and their shopping is done for them, it is needed just to go and pick it up. Besides, there are many discounts provided online for those customers who are the members of e-VIC. On this great site www.pissedconsumer.com you may look up the customers’ reports about the markets.